QuickBooks can provide useful and timely information in the form of financial statements, reports and graphs. However, some very helpful tool and tricks clients are not aware exist. To help support our clients' Quickbooks needs, we have created this page of useful tips, tricks, and instructions. Please feel free to read and reference the sections below.
Create an Accountant's Copy of your company file in QuickBooks Desktop
1. Go to the File menu and hover over Send Company File.
2. Hover over Accountant's Copy and then hover over Client Activities.
3. Select Save File and then Next.
4. Select Accountant's Copy and then Next.
5. Enter the dividing date. Then select Next.
You now have an Accountant's Copy. It has a .qbx extension at the end of the filename. You can upload this file to your client portal.
For years, William Somers, CPA, LLC has been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to local individuals and businesses. Our expertise ranges from basic tax management and accounting services to more in-depth services such as audits, financial statements, and financial planning.